QHSE QUALITY POLICY
Integrated Management Systems Policy Statement
The top management of China State Construction Engineering Corporation (Middle East) LLC (“CSCEC Me”) is committed to the successful implemenation of Quality, Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental Management Systems (QHSE) within its operation related to the provided services in the Construction Industry. Striving on its mission in Expanding a happy living Environment.
CSCEC ME Commitment:
1. Provision of Safe and Healthy place of work to all employees.
2. Comply with all legislative and any other requirements related to QHSE Standards.
3. Adopts the approved QHSE Standards and best international practices.
4. Ensure the Creativity and Continual Improvement within its operation.
5. Ensure stakeholders satisfaction
6. Spread awareness about QHSE among all CSCEC ME’s staff.
7. Prevent injury, ill health, diseases and incidents and reduce Occupational Health (OH&S) related risks.
8. Prevent pollution, reduce waste and ensure as applicable measures implementation to protect and preserve the environment.
9. Plan, Monitor and Control to continually improve the QHSE performance.
10. All the policies related to the QHSE systems shall be adhered by the supplier/subcontracts.
CSCEC Middle East Featured Projects
Click below to learn more about China State Construction Engineering Corporation Middle East